Preventive medicine focuses on the health of individuals, communities, and defined populations. Its goal is to protect, promote, and maintain physical and mental health and well-being and to prevent disease, disability, and death.
- We promote preventive measures and encourage positive lifestyle behavior.
- We counsel patients about safe and effective weight loss and weight maintenance programs.
- We provide diet counseling and physical activity counseling for adults with hyperlipidemia, hypertension, obesity or diabetes mellitus.
- We identify and treat obesity-related co-morbidities.
- Attached to a super-specialty hospital, we provide immediate consultations when required.
We offer wellness packages for all ages with specific packages for diabetic and cardiac patients. We also have a unique package for women and teens along with a pre-travel package. Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details and bookings of all our wellness packages and experience our hospitality.