Department of Orthopedics is a dynamic team headed by Principal Consultant Prof K C Gopalakrishnan. We are the pioneers in Bone Tumor Surgery in the state and also one of the first centres to perform Joint Replacement Surgery. We are equipped with state of the art theatres and post-operative care facilities including Physiotherapy Department and have the expertise in the following sub-specialties.
- 24×7 Trauma Services including Complex Trauma
- Bone Tumor Surgery
- Joint Replacement Surgery including Complex Primary and Revisions
- Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine with Specially Trained Physiotherapy Team
- Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery
- Spine Surgery including Scoliosis Correction