Our ENT DEPARTMENT is well equipped with state of art facilities to treat all diseases of Ear, Nose and Throat
Our facilities include
- Audiology and Speech Therapy.
- Headache Clinic
- Vertigo and Tinnitus Clinic
- Sleep lab
- Flexible and Rigid Endoscopy Unit in OPD
We offer Surgical treatment for most diseases of Nose, Sinus , Skull base , Ear, Throat and Head & Neck. They are briefed below.
Facilities at ENT DEPARTMENT
1) Endoscopic surgery for diseases of Nose and paranasal Sinuses….
A) Functional Endoscopic sinus surgery ( FESS)
B) Endoscopic surgeries for extensive frontal sinus diseases.., DRAF 3.
C) Endoscopic polypectomy
D) Endoscopic surgery for tumors of nose and paranasal Sinuses.
2. Endoscopic surgery for diseases of Eye
A) Endoscopic dacryocystorhinostomy for blockage of nasolacrimal duct
B) Endoscopic optic nerve decompression
C) Endoscopic Orbital decompression for Proptosis
D) Endoscopic repair of orbital fractures
E) Endoscopic drainage of Orbital Abscess
F) Endoscopic removal of orbital tumors
3. Endoscopic skull base Surgery.
A) Endoscopic repair of cerebrospinal fluid rhinnorrhoea ( CSF leak)
B) Endoscopic surgery for Pituitary gland tumors
C) Endoscopic surgery for Craniopharyngioma
E) Endoscopic surgery for Clival tumors
F) Endoscopic surgery for Meningiomas
G) Endoscopic surgery for tumors in Olfactory groove.
4) Endoscopic Ear Surgery
A) Endoscopic Tympanoplasty
B) Endoscopic Grommet Insertion
C) Endoscopic Mastoidectomy
D) Endoscopic Stapedectomy
5. Endoscopic Adenoidectomy
6. Endoscopic Septoplasty
7. Endoscopic Surgery for diseases of Throat
A) Endoscopic surgery for vocal nodule
B) Endoscopic surgery for vocal cord polyps and cyst
C) Endoscopic removal of foreign body from throat and oesophagus
9. Surgeries for snoring and Sleep Apnea
11. Microscopic Ear Surgeries like Tympanoplasty, Ossiculoplasty, Stapedectomy and Mastoidectomy
12. Surgeries for Head and Neck Cancers.